Saturday, April 18, 2009

Has Anyone Seen This?

I saw it yesterday, Friday, on Oprah I believe and I checked it out on youtube just now. Same thing occured both times this woman opened her mouth, I immediately got goosebumps. Today watching the youtube version, I also felt my eyes brimming with tears and then they quickly rolled down my cheeks. I don't know how to explain the way I feel about this but I guess I am in awe as well as feeling that this woman is truly the epitome of beautiful. I believe she must be beautiful from the core inside. I was just caught up in her performance and I truly saw beauty in this woman's eyes as she sang her heart out and if she doesn't succeed in becoming celebrity, not just Britain but everywhere,the world has missed the boat. I'm just dumbfounded and kinda speechless but I had to share this. It touched my old cold heart just a little bit.

Go here to see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk




Renee

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Hey there! Just stopping by to see if you are OK. Haven't heard from you in a while. Let me know.
Thanks
Kris