Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh Woe Is Me!!

bl

bl

bl

bl

bl

bl

bl

WAH!!!!!I have been covered in hives since I rolled out of bed Thursday morning. I can hold them at bay with benadryl every four hours but it's lights out for me when taking that stuff. I try putting it off sometimes but then I kinda get them full blown and the itching is maddening. This is the third time in my life I've had these. Both prior times were associated with intense stress going on in my life but I haven't been particularly stressed at this time. Life is always hectic but I didn't think it was affecting me that bad right now. It's not an allergy to anything and I haven't tried anything new and improved so I know that's not it.

Needless to say I've been kinda like a zombie for about three days now and I'm hoping today won't be such a bad day. Not feeling bad right now cause it's just been two hours since last benadryl. I am so sleepy though but I have to stay awake. I have stuff to do that has already been put off long enough. Obviously no quilting going on either. Had planned to have the big one done this weekend and those plans went right out the window. Hope everyone else is being creative and enjoying a nice holiday weekend. Happy Easter in case I don't make it back.

Take care and Happy Stitching,

Renee

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Ouch - looks painful! Hope you are on the mend
Kris