Monday, December 6, 2010

Phew-What A Day

I've been at this stinker for the bigger part of the day and I had to piece borders and press and repeat til I can't think straight.  lol.  The yellow borders aren't attached yet but hopefully they will at least be on before the night is up.  I am tired.  I feel like I've done something today.  Here is the latest progress with the new pops of color I've mentioned earlier.  Never dreamed this thing would turn out like this but I am having loads of fun.  Can you tell I don't use patterns?  lol.


If I don't make it back tonight, hope everyone has been busy today.  Have a good night.

Renee

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

This is going to be a cute quilt Renee. I just noticed your husband's name is Jerry - so's mine. :) blessings, marlene

Renee said...

Hi Marlene. thanks for coming by. Aren't jerry's awesome? Lol. This crazy quilt is turning into a major huge splash of color. It's so much fun. Take care. STop by anytime.

bunbear said...

very pretty quilt!
tammy k. in illinois where it's cold!
http://www.bunbear.blogspot.com