Sunday, December 5, 2010

Slowly But Surely

I'm getting there.  I had to pause for a supper break and I'm about to get back at it.  I have to walk thru my sewing room to get to the back of the house where the second bathroom is, the laundry room, and our bedroom.  Well, since I added that last row, I've been traipsing back and forth with laundry and going to my room and I am just at the point now that I can't wait to put on the next batch of color already.  There may be some green end up in there as well before it's over.  It is a scrappy project and I've never made just a plain old colorful quilt before.  Usually two or three, maybe for prints/shades and that's been it really.  I'm thinking awful strong about giving this to someone dear to me as a gift and the more I think of giving it to her, the more I think she'd like all kind of colors.  So, I'll let you all go this evening and get back at it.

Hope you all are working on some goodies tonight too.  Happy Stitching.

Renee 

No comments: