Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me So Happy

I'm currently in a text convo with my neice Mel and I think she is going to order two crayon bags from me.  That would be awesome.  It's extra money and motivation to do something.  I'm actually going to go over and try to do something with those blocks on my wall in just a few minutes.  I wanted to drop a quick post since it's been almost a week again.

I'm seeing everyone starting to do their Christmas decorating and I love it.  We are supposed to do some here this afternoon but I'm going to sew a spell before I do anything else.  Those blocks seem to be calling my name here today especially when I walk by so I should take heed.  lol.  I love seeing all of the holiday quitls and mini quilt/wall hangings out there is blogland.  I need to make a tree skirt for my little white tree.  I drapped a sheet of fabric around it last year but thought I'd try to do a little better this year.  lol. 

One last thing before I go.  I haven't been around again this past week because I am still sick.  I mean raunchy sick.  I've used an entire large box of kleenex myself in two days.  I am getting sick to my stomach from all of the draining.  We';re on our third over the counter product for it but I'm thinking if I don't snap out of it by mid-week, which will put me at 9 or 10 days sick, I may go see the doc.  I have no energy, sleep 12 hours if I can and just junk like that.  That's why today I decided I may never "feel" like sewing or doing anything else so I may as well just do it.  So, on that note, I bid you good day.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Happy Stitching.

Renee

2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

aww~feel better sweetie xoxo

Renee said...

Thanks niki. You're awfully sweet. I appreciate it. I'll be on the mend soon I hope. lol. Hope you are feeling better too. take care and thanks for coming by.