Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taking a Moment for Me

I feel so bad. I've started a blog and while I know I don't have many viewers, I feel I have let someone down by not posting in so long. Looks like it's been about ten days. So to make me feel better, my apologies for the slacking.

There is one day left with the Christmas In July Sale on etsy. Still no sales but I have gained a bunch of people who have marked me as a fav. That's a good thing. Someone's been viewing my site. lol. I hold out hope. I have an idea for an old item I've pulled out of the closet a time or two and I may try it again on etsy but with a much sooner debut than the last time I tried it. We will see.

My oldest son's wedding is in 10 days and the pressure is really on all of us right now. My posting may become even less until they are married and living happily ever after. lol. So apologies in advance.

Still haven't done anything else with the Flower Garden project I'm working on but I have ideas about it all the time. I just am puzzled as to what to use to finish it off and truly make it have some "wow" factor. I intend on doing lace and such at this point in time and I hope to lay out some awesome quilting on this one. Only thing holding me up really is choosing the border fabric/fabrics. And I still have the seat cushions to put together. I did do another prototype of a mini and came up with something better that will not use so much fabric. I want to get heavy duty stuff and I want to use it sparingly. But it's all gonna take a back burner for the moment. I gotta get this kid hitched and keep him sane til then. lol. Now, who's gonna keep me sane? lol.

Have a Great Day!!!
Renee

No comments: