Monday, December 22, 2008

Three In A Row

bl

Got these all done last night but the pink one. Had five minutes left on it to finish today. Needed a thread change and noticed it probably wasn't gonna line up last night so I quit. Sure enough, it didn't. So, I had to rip the bottom row of crayon slots out cause they didn't line up and I lost one altogether in the side seam. lol. So, it was fix it somehow or throw it out. I wasn't throwing it out and starting over again. I fixed it but it's not as nice as the boys'. I had to go through to the inside of the bag when I put that bottom row of slots back in. Oh, well, good thing I didn't intend it to be reversible. lol.

I'm done now. No more projects for me. lol. I hope to be back to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. In case I'm not, God Bless everyone. Have a safe and happy Christmas.

See You:

Renee

2 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Like the bags!

Renee said...

thanks sara. Christmas was great. hope you and your family had a great one as well.

p.s. the bags were a hit.