Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Finally Did It!!

Yeah! I did it. I got off my duff and did some sewing. I had two baby quilts that needed five minutes a piece to finish silly little stuff on them. Shamey, shamey on me for letting them go so long. My bad. But I will humor myself and count them as two finishes. Come on, I know it's not really an excuse but for someone as unmotivated as I have been, this is progress at the very least. Lol.

I have to put some handles on the denim purse that my sister-in-law wanted. She'll love me I'm sure. Pictures of the baby quilts and purses coming tomorrow. I am pooped and cannot work any more today.

I have a little mini quilt I'm ready to start quilting. Ha Ha I just had a brain storm. I think I'll challenge myself to the task of finishing that purse up tomorrow, get them photographed and, AND I say, I'll start the quilting on that mini quilt. (Rubbing hands together) Ha Ha now I'm laughing. That's actually a lot of pressure for me. But I am gonna try. I'll let you know my progress.

I seem to be pretty chatty today but really I am so tired that I'm gonna hush it and kick back for a spell with the old man. Have a great night. Happy sewing.

Renee

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Hi Renee....I know I don't know you, but I've always enjoyed visiting your blog. I'm glad you are back to blogging and am looking forward to photos of your sewing. Have a good day!!!

Renee said...

Hi LuAnn. Thanks so much for stopping by again. It's nice to have someone who enjoys reading my posts. I'm going to try my best to keep some fresh stuff up here. And no need to be strangers around here. Let's officially call ourselves "blog buddies". Lol. Have a great day.

Renee