Monday, September 27, 2010

Slow Sunday

Hello, hello. I hope this finds everyone well. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty awesome. I didn't leave the house I don't think. Lol. Yesterday was like the Sunday that never would end. A great lazy kind of day, actually.

I'll have you know I was not lazy however. Lol. I worked on the denim purse. The ribbon is on the handles and already made the biggest difference in the looks of it. Ended up only shortening the handles by an inch. I hope I made the right decision. I had to rip some stitches around the top of the purse where it all gets held together. Then I decided to hand stitch around there instead and it looks awesome. Then I took it back to the machine to sew it all down and in place. I got around once and just started the second lap when my thread broke. Pftt...I was done. My eyelids were feeling like they do when I read myself to sleep. Lol. Called it a night.

Sure wish I had the gumption to finish her up today. Needs one more row of securing stitches and then a sash and it's done. I still have to make that but that's a cake walk compared to the rest of the job.

I'm just enjoying being all wrapped up warm and cozy on my couch watching the boob tube. I'll sew later. Lol. Hope everyone has a warm and cozy day of their own.

Happy stitching.

Renee

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Your flowers in the previous post are gorgeous. It is really cooling off the last couple days isn't it?

Renee said...

Hi LuAnn. Yep our weather is starting to cool and today is chilly and rainy looking even though it hasn't rained since wee early morning. Wednesday last week was 90ish and today 58. Ah well it is Ohio. Lol. You probably have very similar weather too. Thanks for stopping by today.