Sunday, September 21, 2008

Demolision Derby

Photobucket

Just for fun I wanted to share this photo from a little gal I work with. She was in the demolition derby last night at the fair and came in 4th in her heat. She's a spitfire! lol. She got in one good hit while in reverse and then she got hit by 3 cars at once. At some point she lost her tranny which put her out or I'm sure she would have gone further. She missed being in the feature by coming in 4th. Poor kid. I was so rooting for her. I wanted to go watch her in person but I couldn't make myself go out there to the fairgrounds in that crowd and was worried about getting cold and home late. I chickened right out on her. She was so psyched Friday about it when I saw her last. But she had fun and plans on doing it again next year. Good luck next year Nick.

I have not been very creative at all the last few weeks and am kicking myself for that. I still haven't gotten to work on The Flower Garden project yet. I just need to force myself to go sew at least an hour everyday. I could get so much more done with just devoting that much time a day to it. But there is always something going on seems like. So please bare with me if I don't have much "quilt talk" going on here lately. I just want to get this project done and move on to the next one. I have so many ideas for what the next one will be but that's all they are is ideas unless I get busy. lol. Maybe someone can send me a can of inspiration. lol.

Have a great day!

Renee

No comments: