Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Productive Day Off?

Do those even exist anymore? lol. I haven't found much lately to make me be productive on my days off but today I do have some things I need to get done. I just finished up number one on the to do list. I dragged out what I call an oldie but a goodie and added it to my etsy site today. It's something I've been doing now for about 13 years. This will be the second attempt on etsy. Wish me luck please!!! Here is the link to the new item: Hand Painted Personalized Photo Christmas Ornaments.

I also intend to work on that Flower Garden quilt today if it kills me. I am glad to be done with the stuff on the computer this morning so I can get to the sewing room. Bad thing is as soon as I'm able to get over there one of the boys will show up on their daily trips in and out of the house. I hate working on something when they are home. It makes me feel like I'm ignoring them. But if they nap or go upstairs and play videos, I'm sewin'. lol.

Here's hoping we all have productive, creative days today!!!!!

Happy Quilting!!!

Renee

2 comments:

Sara said...

Good Luck getting into that sewing room today! I am hoping to get there too, after I finish blog reading, dinner and 4-H of course!

Julie said...

I feel the same way about my kids. It is so nice to sew in a guilt-free state when they are visiting a friend. LOL