Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Had Another Article Published On Associated Content

Effexor Treatment Withdrawal Plan
A Personal Account: Part One

Today was my day off from the market again. I have done absolutely nothing. This afternoon I cleaned up my kitchen. Thought about quilting all day but decided to sleep so I wouldn't worry about stuff so much. lol. I have been trying to submit one article a week to this associated content site. This is my second published in two weeks now. This one is about coming off of my anti-depressant medication. I'm earning some "milk money" from them. I don't plan to get rich but I'm enjoying writing one a week right now so I thought "what they heck?". I'm still working on those recent photo's of The Flower Garden quilt. I just don't seem to have much energy lately. It's been so hot though. But I will go for now because my honey is finally home from work and I am going to spend some time with him and our son when he gets in for the night. Thanks for stopping by. And please, feel free to post just to let me know someone is out there. lol.

Thanks again,

Renee

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi! I live in a small town in NE Ohio, just thought I would let you know I found you on quilting bloggers!