Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What A Lazy Day

I haven't done a whole lot of anything today. My honey called off work sick and he was home today with me. He slept alot which is just what he needed in my opinion. I got up to see the boy off to school today and while he was having his cereal, I got so sick to my stomach that I thought I was going to be sick. I ran to get a bucket and I did dry heave I guess but I never did get sick, thank God. I despise being sick like that. No barfing for me. lol. Unfortunately, there are more and more reports of sickness every day. Either summer colds or flu-like junk. I don't like either. Seems once the kiddo's go back to school, the fun with "bugs" begins. lol. I have had the most horrific headache all day long. I even took some more tylenol before I should have to ease it and it finally has maybe. I also was experimenting with one of those corn heating pads I've been making and while I was seeing how long it would stay warm, I just decided to use it on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. It helped too I think. I'm actually going to take it down to my son when I take him some supper. He's been suffering with a doozey headache today too. I made soup beans and ham and am fixing to make some cornbread and that's going to be supper. I've cooked my beans real slow all day today and just put the ham in about half an hour ago. It smells wonderful in here.

Anyway, I came across a little project I started a loooong time ago while looking for my roll of elastic the other day. I dug it out today and took some pics of it along with the book I got the pattern from. One day I will finish it. All I need to do is make the little people. How lazy is that? lol. Here are the photo's of that side burner project. lol.

Photobucket

These are the pics from the book itself:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's my version alongside the book:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe I can inspire myself to finish this up. Along with the whole box of other side burner projects I found. I didn't think I had that much unfinished business. lol. Shame on me.

For tonight, I will end. I have to start that cornbread. I can't take it anymore. Have a wonderful night.

Renee

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have a rice bag that I heat when I have a migraine and I LOVE IT! It works wonders. Something about the heat makes my vessels open up and lets the blood flow!
Cute train too!
Hope you are all feeling better!