Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Golf Seat Cover Is Done

Well, I just decided to get busy on this chore today and this is what I came up with.

Here's a pic of the seat front and back without the cover.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the seat front and back with the cover.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have two hours of time in the job. I have to make the little cushions for the back of the seats yet but that shouldn't take too long. I'm thinking of charging $20.00. Any suggestions?

I almost forgot to mention. I made a microwave heating pad stuffed with field corn for a friend of mine for her son. He needed a warm compress for a problem with his little eye. I made him one and made the cover of it out of this cute cowboy material I had. Well, here a few days back, another friend mentioned that her son now needs one since Brayden had one for his eye. So I made Dylan one just like Braydens but he's using his for his back. lol. They are six year olds but Dilly's back's been hurting bad. I sent a little get well card along with it for Dylan and this is what I got back:

Photobucket

How sweet is that?!!!!!

That's all for now. Have a great night.

Renee

No comments: