Sunday, September 7, 2008

Have Mercy, Please Bare With Me

So I tried to use a new background template here and have really put the whammy on my blog. I've lost my links and photo's and such so I kinda think the site looks a little generic right now. I have to get off the computer for tonight and it may be Wednesday before I can fix it and add all my stuff back. So, my apologies for the bland look of things right now. I'll get this all figured out sooner or later.lol. Have a good evening.

Renee

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

I think your blog looks great with the dark background. It makes the pink dimensional pinwheel block really show up. I enjoyed looking at the photos of your son's wedding. My son has been married since 2000. It is a new phase in our lives to have married children. I'll be sure to check back to see more of the pinwheel quilt.

Sara said...

I did the exact same thing when I got my background from the same place. I have most of mine back on, but I know there are things that I don't have back up because now I can't find the links! LOL! It stinks! But I do like the new background! Looks great!