Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Keyboard Went Bye-Bye

I'm pouting. Our original keyboard that came with our now sixish(?) year old computer has finally let me down. I am so sad. It had all the bells and whistles and now I have this little flat, tiny plain white generic keyboard. I compare it to having someone put the latest, greatest sewing machine in front of me and then taking it away and handing me a needle and thread. lol. But I shall overcome. lol. Today, I still have some housework to do but I hope to work on that golf seat cover I've been yacking about. Honey just finally brought the seat itself home yesterday so today I have to get it covered for him to take back to work tomorrow. That's pressure. lol. But probably the only way he'll get me to do it. Sad but true. So, happy weekend to everyone and best of luck with the upcoming work week.

Renee

No comments: