Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Weekend

Ahhh!!!! Isn't Saturday lovely? For me it means the work week is over and I can do whatever it is my little heart desires for two whole days. lol. If you take into account the family needs and household chores I catch up, it actually leaves me 10- 12 hours over a two day span. lol. Somethin's better than nothin' right? lol.

Actually today honey had to go into work and Shawn works every Saturday so I have some time here this morning all to myself for sure so I am going to go cut the strips for my quilt of many colors and hope to get at least a top put together out of it today. Honey has promised to take me to Goodwill and JoAnn's later today so I'm almost giddy. lol.

I had a real decent day Friday when I went back to work. It wasn't anything I couldn't cope with and the time flew for some reason. That was awesome. I must admit I took a xanax before I went in and probably it coupled with a day off to collect helped it be much better than the previous few had been. Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement on my previous post on this topic. I know it will get better and being the fighter I used to be, I still have that shred of cheerleader type hope left that seeing the doctor will get me on the right path again. lol. Still pondering this counselling thing but I just keep thinking to myself and I told my husband that I just feel like I need to tell someone, "here, my walls are down, this is who I am, how I am, and I need rebuilt from the floor up, can you help?" lol. What would I do if they told me no? lol. Just kidding there. lol.

Welp, I'm heading over to iron out my block rows and get a final measurement on the length of them so I can start cutting those strips for in between. I have til around 2 before anyone gets home, do you think I can get a top together in that time? Wish me luck.

Happy, happy weekend to you all. Be creative and keep on stitching!!!!

Renee

P.S.
I mentioned earlier an article on French baby names I was working on for Associated Content. As promised, here is the link: Popular French Baby Names. A Boredom and What The Heck Was She Thinking? Warning Label has been attached by me to this article here. lol. This is the one I wish I hadn't accepted once I did. It shows. lol. But I get page views just the same whether folks like it or not so if you need some fantastic boring material to get you to sleep, please stop by and check it out. :)

No comments: