Friday, January 16, 2009

So Happy That It's Friday!!!

Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!!!! Holy cow what a week!!! Is it cold out there or what? Have mercy. I am so glad to be home where it's warm and not have to go back out until at least tomorrow or not til Monday if I can con someone in doing my running this weekend. lol. I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.

I have the house to myself here today until the hubby gets home from work which I'm hoping is around 4. I'm going to get ready and go finish some on that little doll quilt I started this week. If I can find it in the mess over there. lol. My sewing room is a "walk-thru" room to the back of the house where the laundry, spare bath and our bedroom is. Just the three of us go back through there usually so in order to keep the two rooms everyone does see half ways presentable, we tend to migrate things without a place or purpose often times, into the sewing room and that's where they are left til I can do otherwise with it. So, I have just about enough room right now to get to my machine. lol. Told the hubby the place is getting a scrub down starting this weekend. I'm going to start my spring cleaning now so I can enjoy my spring out in my flower beds and garden this year.

There's a subject, believe it or not I have been thinking about lately. Gardening. We are going to move our garden this year I believe. It's going to be alot of work but in the long run it will be easier for us to tend and get more produce from our plants. And flower beds are a never ending evolution thing for me. lol. I should just give up as I'm not very good at flowers and I'm never happy with where things are. I put a flower bed in out front where we had an old tree taken out and it's just a pain in my butt to mow around and almost too much sun for alot of plants. It may become home to my rose bush if it makes it through the winter this year.

Well, I just thought I'd stop and say hey to everyone. Thanks to everyone who's been stopping by. I love having folks stop and say hey. Happy Stitching. Stay Safe and Warm this weekend.

Renee

2 comments:

countrychicken said...

I second that. I thought with the sun out here it would warm up but it hasn't. Have a good weekend.

QuiltedSimple said...

I'm looking at weather channel right now -2 degrees here in wayne/ashland county. I want spring so I can be out in my garden, flower beds and yards!!! Stay warm!
Kris