Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Dreams










Warning!!-This post not quilty or sewing related at all.!!!!
I must confess that after the stocking fiasco, I lost my groove.  lol.  I didn't work on anything this weekend.  All I can do is shake my head at myself and hope tomorrow is better.

I just had to briefly share this dream from last night.  First, you need to know I normally and frequently have some wild, colorful, out of this world dreams.  Some link to real life events and others are purely ridiculous and I can't link them to anything in my lifetime.  lol.  My son says that there is no hidden message in ones dreams but sometimes I wonder.  This one last night is so ridiculous, all I can do is laugh when I think about it today.

Don't know why or what but all I recall is riding in the back end of a pick up truck.  It was black and my oldest son does have a black pick up and it could have been his in the dream.  Can't say with certainty on that though.  Anyway, I was sitting in the back of the pick up on a spare tire and guess what I was doing?  LOL.  It was NOT sewing.  I already told you this isn't a post about that at all.  lol.  I was riding around, sitting there eating a bowl of cereal.  OMG!!!!  What the heck kind of message would that be trying to relay to me in the form of a dream?  lol.    My dreams are so life like sometimes my memories get fuzzy between things that happened and things that I dreamed.  lol.  Well, let me tell you, the aggravation I was feeling was very strong and life like and I was not having a blast trying to eat a bowl of cereal while riding around in the back of a truck.  I had it all over me.  But I must have been hungry cause I was chowing it down.  lol.  Wow.

Do any of you suffer from wildly vivid outrageous dreams?  If so, I would love to hear about them.  It would help prove to me that I am not crazy perhaps.  If I knew I wasn't alone in the traveling cereal eating arena, I would feel so much better.  LOL.  I'm laughing right now.  Please, share some of your crazy dreams with me.  It could be a blast.

Meanwhile,  I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you all accomplished some lovely works over the past few days.  Have a great afternoon.

Happy Stitching,

Renee

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

hmm, i have no idea what your dream meant lol.
I have had funny dreams like that too~no no, you're not the only crazy one. lol . i just don't remember my dreams most times.