Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another AC Article

For those of you unfamiliar with Associated Content, I'll try to briefly explain it. If you enjoy writing, you can sign up on Associated Content to become a Content Producer. That means you can write articles on any topic your little heart desires and get paid a little somethin', somethin' for it in the meantime. I started doing it a year or so ago and I've earned seventy some dollars. I didn't say it would make you rich but round here every little bit counts. I keep hoping one day I can do some more writing and earn even more but it's just like everything else I enjoy, there is never enough time to do it all. lol. In addition to pay per article, we get paid performance payments which are generated by the number of total page views on your content. A dollar fifty is the minimum payout for the month and don't you know I missed it by .37 cents this month. lol. we've been using my paypal debit, which is the way I am paid by them, to rent movies from a red box location new here in town. I also use what I make from AC to pay my etsy fee's. They aren't much so I usually always have the money there to pay when I'm due at etsy. There are countless people writing for AC and there are countless articles on countless topics available for your viewing pleasure over there. Some of the writer's are professional writers and others, like me, are just amateurs, wanna be's and such. lol. Anyway, I had another article published there this week and wanted to share it here. It's regarding ways to save money on utility bills. If you get a chance and are interested, you can check it out here: Ten Common Sense Suggestions to Lowering Utility Bills.

I was so, so stinking lazy yesterday I'm almost afraid to tell it on myself. lol. I did absolutely nothing but play on the computer all day. I did unload and reload the dishwasher and run it but that is it. lol. I wanted to sew because my friend picked me up some fabric to make some little Christmas presents and I've had it since Friday but it didn't even motivate me to move from either the desk or the couch. I have this grandiose notion that I'll get on it today but who am I kidding? lol. I have all of my work from yesterday to do today now so spare time to sew won't happen unless I just absolutely take it and let the fella's do some of the work around here today. lol. Yeh right!! lol.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and that today will bring great inspiration to your quilty side. Have a Great Day!!!!

Renee

2 comments:

AC_Laura said...

Nice to see you publishing more at AC, Renee. Using your Performance Payments to cover your Etsy fees is an interesting idea--I wonder how many others are doing similar things. Stop by the official AC blog sometime!

Renee said...

hi laura. thanks for coming by. i enjoy writing for ac but just never have enough time to do all the things i want to do. lol. i will have to check out that blog sometime. i never list alot at once on etsy so it comes in real handy to have that to pay them with. again, thanks for coming by and stop back please.