Sunday, November 9, 2008

Movin' Right Along

All this work and three posts in one day? Holy cow I feel like I've accomplished something today. lol. I now have all three sets of goodies done and am just waiting to get the calendar books so I can make those. The grocery store is the furthest I made it out today. It's raining and yucky and cold. I'm kinda tired of looking at tinkerbell tonight anyway though so I think I'll do one more non-tinkerbell project tonight before I call it quits for the day. I'm gonna make the boy the corn bag he's been whining about. lol. He said he was tempted to do it himself today. lol. I guess it's time I got to it. lol. Anyway here's a pic of all three sets of goodies I did:

blog

As always, Happy Quilting to All!!!

Renee

4 comments:

Julie said...

Those are just as cute as can be!

Renee said...

thanks julie. i'm glad they're done. lol.

Sara said...

Wow, you were busy. Its so nice to get something accomplished!

Renee said...

not near as busy as i'd like to be sara. lol. how's the job going? hope all is well.