Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry I Haven't Been Around Much

Phew!! What a week. So, so glad tomorrow is Friday and this is my weekend off. I am tired and wore out. The freaking splinter in my arm traumatized me right off the bat this week. Voting almost made me go back on my meds cause I was so nervous. There has been serious drama at my work this whole entire week and home life has been crazy on top of it. I just want to go to bed and wake up next week all refreshed and full of it. lol.

I have been stopping in and checking on things here and going through my list of favorite blogs when I could this week. I'm sorry I haven't commented alot. I'll get back in touch with everybody this weekend I hope.

I hope everyone is well and being crafty. I have some fabric coming to me tomorrow that a friend at work picked up at joann's for me yesterday. I'm gonna make a few little Christmas presents from it. I'll post pics when I can. I'm so excited to be working on a Christmas present. What's that? Am I maybe looking forward to something? Holy cow!!! lol. I see so many lovely things taking shape on the blogs I follow and I commend all of you. How you stay so busy at it and devoted is beyond me. Maybe I need vitamins. lol. My pick up and go has packed up and went. lol.

My boy is home now so I'm going to call it a night for now. Everyone take care and hope to yack with you all soon.

Good Night and Happy Quilting!

Renee

ps, still waiting on my american patchwork and quilting magazine. so sad. waiting, waiting, waiting. lol.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hope your arm is all better soon.

Renee said...

my arm is alot better now. of course it's going to leave a scar but that will just give me more character right? lol. thanks for stopping by. have a great day.

Juryizstillout said...

Hey, Renee...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I've been sick (and fighting for use of the computer when I got better!) so I'm just now getting around.

I tried, ChaCha as well. Didn't work for me, either.

Good stuff you've done!

Renee said...

sorry to hear you've been sick beth. hope you're all better now. too bad about chacha. it was a great thing in the beginning. now it's sad really what it has become. but, such is life. lol. take care and stop back.