Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cozy Cat Pad

Hubby told me the other day if I made those cats a bed they would lay in it instead of on our furniture. HUH!!!! That's a fifty fifty HUH there folks. Part of it means, huh, if you want them to have a cat bed, You make them a cat bed. lol. And the other half means, Dang, he's right. lol. So yesterday after work I got busy. There was no reason I shouldn't have. I specifically saved a piece of foam rubber about the size of a couch cushion from a previous project to make them a bed, and I have a ton of upholstry fabric I'm not quite sure what to do with. So, I dug through my stash and I found a piece I didn't even have to cut and made a slip cover for the foam pad. Half hour max it took me. It's nothing fancy at all but they're cats. I've just recently been very ticked off at them and wasn't looking to make their lives any more comfortable for awhile. lol.

They had been sleeping together right in front of the couch and made it very inconvenient to get around them. After I got the pad done, I put it over in the corner where I wanted it out of the way and I tried for an hour and a half to get those dorks to go lay on it and they wouldn't think of it. I put the black one on it and he ran as fast as he could away from it. lol. So, when hubby got home I told him I made the stupid cats a stupid bed and they wouldn't even lay on it. lol. Guess what he did? He picked it up and throwed it over right in front of the couch where they have been laying and they couldn't get on the daggone thing fast enough then. HUH!!!!!! lol.

I'd say they like it. Too bad this weekend I'm movin' it. lol. They will not win. lol. I'm re-arranging to make way for the Christmas Tree and they can move it or lose it. lol. The Black & White is Boo Boo and the Tabby/Calico/? is Yogi. hehehehe. I loved them at one time so much but oh my gosh have they ever terrorized my house since we got them about 8 years ago. Boo Boo bullies me and I just want to stuff him and set him on the mantle for the most part. lol. But, you let someone else talk about them that way and watch out!!!!. lol. Here the spoiled rotten little creeps are:

blog

blog

I'll be back later to yack about other projects and Thanksgiving. Woo hoo. Getting so excited. See you all later.

Renee

No comments: