Friday, October 3, 2008

Another AC Article

I forgot to mention last night that I had a part two to a story I've written about my experience with Effexor published. I am glad to say that I am now completely off of this medication and I am feeling pretty good right now. If you're interested, here is the link. Thanks in advance if you take a peek.

It's been a busy day today and when the fella's all take off this evening, I'm spending some time with my sewing machine. lol. I have to work tomorrow so I don't look to get a whole lot done tonight but I do have one thing I want to wrap up and get off my plate and that is the goal for tonight.

What goals does anyone else have for the weekend? Or month? I think I'm going to take some time and make up some of those coffee cozies and hit the local coffee shops to see if they'd be interested in carrying a few of them. Wish me luck.

Until next time, Happy Quilting!!!

Renee

No comments: