Sunday, October 19, 2008

How Was Your Weekend?

Good evening everybody. I hope this finds you all well and relaxing from a wonderful weekend. Look at what I got to enjoy last night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, even the White Castle. Yummy. For some reason I love those little cheeseburgers. And their fries aren't bad either. Honey and me decided to spend the evening doing something together for a change and since it was Sweetest Day, I told him I'd be a cheap date if he'd take me to White Castle. lol. The sunset photo's are from on the way there last night. I told my friends over at Our Gang Forum that it was the perfect October sky. We ordered our burgers at the drive thru and parked in a side lot and ate and watched the people go by. That is one busy little intersection and I am so glad we don't live in that town. It was in Mansfield, about 15-20 minutes south of us. I would have it made if White Castle would come to town. lol. I would want to work there. lol.

I hope everybody is enjoying the fall season and are getting ready for the cold because it is coming. We had some pretty heavy frost this morning. I walk to work but if I drove, I would have been scraping this morning. Yuck, I don't like it. My youngest is a senior doing post secondary education at a community college called NCSC. It is in Mansfield. I am sure not looking forward to him driving over there this winter.

I hope to get to sew some either tonight or tomorrow. It might be tomorrow because I worked 8 1/2 hours today and I don't feel so swell today. This cold seems to be okay one day and the next I am right back to it. Thanks to everybody who sent me well wishes since I said I was sick a few days ago. It will pass. I just wish it would hurry up. lol.

Honey laid carpet today in our son's room. Both boys helped him and it looks pretty good. Plus it is such an improvement over the old bare floor we had for the last 3 years or so. Shawn actually cleaned and took a little pride in the room after they got it laid. lol. I don't go up there normally. It's scarey. lol.

Well, I have some laundry to do for work clothes for tomorrow. So, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Quilting.

Renee

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Hey there! I work in Ashland - at the Church of the Brethren District Office and we live in West Salem - talk about a small world!!! Hope you feel back up to 100% soon - I'll be back!
Kris

LuAnn said...

Glad you took the time to enjoy the sunset. I think we should take more time to get out and enjoy. I haven't had a White Castle in years even though there is one a little over a mile from me. Glad you are feeling better.

Renee said...

hi kris. it is such a small world. i believe i know exactally where you work. right on main? and here's another funny thing, my sister lives in west salem. lol. as for the cold, i don't know. i may have to bite the bullet and go to the doc. yuck. lol. have a great day. thanks for stopping by.

Renee said...

hey luann. i won't regret that ride and getting to see that sunset for anything. it was lovely. i knew once we passed that row of trees, we were gonna get blinded and we sure did. lol. stop back soon. take care.

Sara said...

Glad you are feeling better. I love the pictures of the sunset. That is one of my favorite times of the day!

Sara said...

Glad you are feeling better. I love the pictures of the sunset. That is one of my favorite times of the day!