Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gonna Be Real Quick Tonight

I am gonna get off this computer for the evening here real soon but I wanted to stop and say Hey to everybody. I hope you all had great days. Hopefully you got some quilting done. I didn't get any sewing done but I got alot of needed housecleaning done and I did start to clean out my sewing room. I might be more productive that way. lol. I have before and after photo's of my progress.

This one is before:
I couldn't even get to my machine. It was the catch all room after this last weekend's carpet laying incident. lol.

Photobucket

And after:
At least I can get to it now. And I got alot of stuff organized that I want to work on. I found alot of works in progress that I depise having but I put most of them away right back where they came from. I don't need that pressure under my nose constantly. lol. Maybe I'll make a list of the top pressing matters. Then I can see just how fast (slow rather) I really am at completing tasks. I know I can drag my feet but maybe seeing it in black and white would motivate me. lol.

Photobucket

So that's about it around here. Tomorrow when I get off work I'll have a good 2 hours of free time before anyone gets home that I can hopefully go over and spend putting the finishing touches on the sewing room and start the projects. Please pray for my motivation. I'm serious. I need to get to cracking on getting things made for my etsy site as I need all the extra cash flow I can come across right now. lol. But, for tonight I am signing off. Hope you all have a good evening. Thanks for stopping by today.

Renee

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hope you get some quilting done! In reference to your previous post, looks good and don't worry about those points - I cut mine off all the time! LOL!

LuAnn said...

I love having a clean area when I get ready to start sewing. I have to say that all of my "underneath side of the tables" look just like yours. It is a great place to stash that extra "stuff". I hope you get a lot of sewing done.

Julie said...

Renee, I finally did my "Tagged" post! Thought you might like to see it. Thanks for thinking of me!!

Renee said...

sara, that makes me feel better about the points. lol. now that it's quilted it's alot less noticeable. i still have to knot it and tie off my ends and that is done. thank goodness. have a great day.