Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged Too

I have been tagged by Sara at The Quilting Bookwork. I'm awaiting details but I'm sure that since I've been tagged that I have to tell 7 things you don't know about me. And then I get to tag people for the same thing. Sounds fun. Here goes my list.

1. I am petrified to absolute death of birds, bats, winged creatures of any nature up to and including large butterflies.

2. I could be a hermit for the rest of my life. I would be content to never leave this house again. lol. Seriously though. It's true.

3. I don't see in 3-D. I was an adult before anyone told me that after a very thorough eye exam once. And that explained all those years I wondered what the heck was the big deal with the 3-D glasses and books in the happy meals that had all the other kids so fascinated. lol. lmao. Crazy!

4. I don't like to touch raw meat, especially hamburger. lol. Chicken and turkey are nasty too. lol.

5. I once answered 12 correct answers during an episode of Jeopardy.

6. My youngest is a "gifted student" and doesn't realize his own potential. That's one thing that I wish I could open the door to for him. I know we all must make our own way but as a parent I want to pick him up by the shirt collar and make him go where I want him to go. lol.

7. Country music makes my ears bleed!!!!! Yak, Hock, Blah. That's all that was poured down my throat as a kid and as soon as I had a chance to not listen to it, I seized it. lol.

Okay, those are pretty useless facts but that was a hard little task. lol. Glad it's over. lol. So, now I get to tag some folks. Here goes:

Julie @ Julie's Blog
Niki @ Pumpkin Country
LuAnn @ Loose Threads

Come on girls!! Let's have a little fun. It's a great way to get to know folks and see all kinds of great quilting blogs. So, happy tagging and quilting!!!

Renee

2 comments:

Sara said...

Fun facts, its great to learn new things about people. And you got all the details right! What's up with your fear of flying things - bats, I get, but butterflies?? LOL!

Renee said...

lol. i know. lol. i had a real traumatic experience as a little bitty girl with a bat in the house and from then on out, i have been deathly afraid of any type of flying creature. hubby says he's putting me on the Maury show to face my fears. uh-no. afraid not. lol. this sounds like alot of fun, i hope those i tagged can participate.