Sunday, March 8, 2009

Headache is gone, for now

Yesterday stressed me out so bad between the curtains and the car that I will absolutely not put myself in that position again today with everything else I have to do. lol. The other pair of curtains will have to wait.

Today hubby has to work in the yucky rain to try another shot at the car. He worked 6 hours at his real job yesterday and then came home and played mechanic on this crazy car for another 6. Poor man. We are dumbstruck as to what to do next with it.

I have to get laundry finished and bills done today. It wouldn't be a problem but I'm on a time table because I have a jewelry party to go to at six. I absolutely do not want to go but my daughter in law is hosting it so I feel I should. I do want to see their lower level remodel too. I think they are upset with me that I haven't been to see that yet but once I'm home, I'm home. Plus, I know when my son gets here he's got another emergency repair job needing done on one of his two pairs of pants again. Hopefully that won't take me long. Sounds like a busy day for me today don't it? lol. What is everyone else up to today? Fun stuff or mundane chores? I'll be around later to look in on everyone and see what you've been up to. I hope everyone's had a relaxing and quilty weekend.

Take care and Happy Stitching,

Renee

4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Glad to hear that headache is gone. Slow down and rest.

QuiltedSimple said...

Glad to hear the headache is gone....was that rain awful or what???? Your cutrains came out very well too..
Kris

LuAnn said...

Glad your headache is better. Don't be stressed about the curtains because they are wonderful.

Renee said...

thank you everyone for your kind words of praise and encouragement. i really appreciate it.