Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here's My Spring Rag Purse

bl

bl

bl

You can't tell because of the terrible photo's but aside from the denim pockets, it's also made of white flannel with little pink flowers on it. I love it. It's not fancy at all and since it had the pockets outside I didn't put any on the inside of it. But I just needed something to carry the basics(keys,wallet,smokes,& phone) in so this works perfect. I just wanted to share. It's a bit o' spring here in my little cold corner of the world. It looks pretty out today but it's deceiving. It's cold!!! lol. But the sunshine is nice so I'll take it.

Hope you're all enjoying your day. Take care.

Happy Stitching,

Renee

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

I'm finally catching up with everyone! Love your purse - very cute! I too hate to sew for others (other than my Mom) - i get to uptight about it being "perfect". I cannot believe the rain we are having this morning - although I hear reasonably warm in the future. We can hope, right?
Kris