Friday, March 27, 2009

Looky What I Am Going To Do

Here it is. This is the trip around the world quilt top that my friend's grandmother made. I just got back from Wal-Mart about an hour and a half ago with the backing and I have it all ready to spread out on the livingroom floor when the fella's take off for the evening. As excited as I am to be doing my first full-size quilt, I am not looking forward to the time it will take me to pin it because I'll be on the floor on my hands and knees. But, it must be done!!!!!

bl

bl

bl

I got some New York strip steaks out at Wal-Mart and we're having those, cocktail shrimp and mozarella sticks for supper. Isn't that a concoction? lol. I'm fixin' to get ready to do that in a just a few but I wanted to post the quilt top photo's so you could see what I'll be doing this evening. Hope you all have a great night and weekend. Take Care.

Happy Stitching,

Renee

No comments: