Saturday, October 30, 2010

Couple Items Done

This is Honey's seat belt cushion thingy.


Red blocks to sew into borders for the wonkie top.


A set of red blocks sewn together in rows for border.
 Not a big huge accomplishment but something for my day.  Actually the only thing I did today was the seat belt thingy.  The blocks I did sometime through the week or last weekend.  I don't even know anymore when I did make them.  lol.  Isn't that sad?  haha.  Anyway, I hope to do some more goodies this evening after the fellas leave.  I'll hibernate in my sewing room if I can and see what I end up with.  Wish me luck.  Ha.  Happy Stitching to everyone!!!!!

Renee

2 comments:

countrychicken said...

Hi Renee! Love the seat belt cover your made- much cutter than those fluffy ones. I would love to see your pictures of Mohican's covered bridge and thanks for the idea of one being there. Our wood stove wood did not get delivered yesterday so we might have a change in plans for our trip to the Ashtabula bridges. Mochican would be a lot closer.

Renee said...

Thanks for the compliment on the seat belt cushion. I thought that flannel would be alot softer than the itchy stuff on the ones we bought for his work truck. That bridge at Mohican isn't the neatest old bridge you will find, it's fairly newer and been updated but the views are just gorgeous in all directions. I'll post my link of a slideshow I made on your comments section so you can see it. Have a great day.

P.S.-I'm also into old barns. lol. I have tons of pics of barns too. lol.