Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Thought My Kids Were Grown?

I'd swear this one was gonna be 25 years old and he's married.  His wife's 22.  But look at them.

Bub was his own version of Jersey Shore's "The Situation"
He was "The Predicament"


Steph was an 80's Madonna/Material Girl.
Too bad her mother-in-law used to dress like that for real!!!!!  LOL!!!!!
 They were going to a party with their best friends, Kyle and Cassie.  They're all the same age, and I think they were having way too much fun.  lol. 


Kyle was an 80's/90's MC Hammer type guy.


Too bad this one's a little blurry cause Cass was spot on as
another Jersey Shore character, "Snookie".
 They were so cute.  I'm wondering how they feel today though.  lol.  They sure will keep you young won't they?  lol.  I'm glad to see they can still act like a kid at heart cause no matter how old they get, they will always be my babies.  All of them.  Love those kids.

Just had to share.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Renee

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

oh how fun~love the pics