Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Such A Fibber

Well, in my last post I was looking forward to some sewing time and said I'd post photo's the next day.  Did you see any photo's yesterday?  NO.  Know why?  lol.  I just didn't want to work on that project that I had set my mind to.  So I didn't.  I know, bad girl.  But I did work on my sewing room again yesterday and I am there as far as cleaning and re-arranging.  Today I've taken advantage of my new and improved sewing room and made some wonky blocks.  Wow, what fun!!! 

I had dear old hubby elbow deep in the scrap bag last night helping me go through and sort by color.  Uh, you wouldn't believe the crap I have kept.  hah.  Anyway, I took my bigger strips and made these little crazy blocks and I am in love and am having so much fun today.  It's slow going but I can't wait to see what the next block will look like and I couldn't wait to hang them on the wall and take pics.  So, here is my work in progress.  What are you working on? 








Sorry my pics are a little blurry.  I just can't hold this camera still.  lol.  Too much coffee you suppose?  haha.  Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Stitching.

Renee

3 comments:

~Niki~ said...

love the blues!
great choice in fabrics.
i made a baby boy quilt like this (on my sidebar) a while back. came out nice.

Renee said...

Thanks for stopping by. I remember your little quilt now. Took me a minute but I recall it now. Lol. It's very cute by the way. Take care.

~Niki~ said...

Yellow would look great with your blocks~I'm thinking pale yellows :)
maybe bunches of diff color yellows?
i'm glad you found me again thru pumpkin country.
i had a falling out of the blog thing, and decided to get back into it. it really helps me unwind. thanks again! i have you on my sidebar :)