Friday, October 22, 2010

Do You See This?





















Huh?  All these blue blocks, did ya ever dream I'd throw in some red?  Ha Ha, neither did I.  I gotta tell ya, the blue is pretty and all but it was boring me to death and I thought about how I'd proceed from here and I've had  some thoughts about varied reds as a border on this quilt.  Maybe a white border around the blue blocks and then some sort of red border around that and that's about as far as I've gotten.  lol.  I thought though that I might drop that red in there to draw the eye from a red border to the center of the quilt, kinda tie it in.  I don't know.  Sounds good now but we'll see what she turns out like. 

What are you all doing tonight?  I'll stroll around here after bit and check cause I'm nosey that way.  lol.  Hope everyone has a good night.  Take care.

Renee

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Hi Renee I think the red just makes the quilt pop. I like it!!! Hope you have a good weekend. It should be beautiful at least tomorrow.

Renee said...

Thanks LuAnn. I had a great time last night piecing the red for the borders. They are so cute. I'm excited about this project. I'm heading outside to take advantage of this warm day and do some last chance yard work today though. Hope you have a great weekend too. Take care.